Axis2 is taking shape. The 0.94 release is a glimpse of version 1.0 that is expected soon. Axis2 version 0.94 was released with 5 different packages and 3 plugins, giving the flexibility to suit individual requirements.
Major Changes Since Last Release
- Fixing of memory leaks
- Client API changes , Introducing ServiceClient instead of MEPClient, InOnlyMEPClient, InOutMEPClient, Call. (Note that above classes are deprecated in this release.)
- Module versioning support , can have multiple versions of the same module and use them depending on the requirement.
- Code generator improved to process multi-port WSDL's properly
- Packing and unpacking options for the code generated classes
- Multiple Axis2 packaging distros for diferent requirements