The WSO2 Data Services Server is an extremely simple and elegant mechanism to take data and make it available as a set of WS-* style Web services or as a set of REST style Web resources.
It augments SOA development efforts by providing an easy to use platform for creating and hosting data services. This enables easy integration of data into business processes, mashups, gadgets, BI applications and any service in general.New Features in this release
- Fix for https://wso2.com/jira/browse/DS-499.
- Improvements to underlying WSO2 Carbon core platform
- Support for large XML outputs
- Google Spreadsheets as a data source
- Content Filtering based on User's role
- Support for named parameters
- Ability to configure schema type for output elements
- Mixing multiple data sources in nested queries
- Excel 2007 support
- Oracle Ref Cursor support
- Support for multiple data source types
- Data Services IDE - Eclipse IDE integration
- Clustering support for High Availability & High Scalability
- Full support for WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-Policy and WS-Secure Conversation and XKMS
- JMX & Web interface based monitoring and management
- WS-* & REST support
- GUI, command line & IDE based tools for Web service development
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production.
Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/ For more information about WSO2 Mashup Server please see http://wso2.com/products/data-services-server/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.