The WSO2 Gadget Server is an Enterprise Information Portal, providing a framework built on top of the Google Gadget Specification, that helps enterprises organize information in their SOA across organizational boundaries.It brings Gadget technology into the Enterprise – making it easy for your team to build stunningly effective portals in record time.Key Features
- Enterprise class Portal interface Users get to organise gadgets in a familiar portal interface. Sets of gadgets can be organised using tabs. Individual gadgets can be moved between tabs as well as cloning an entire tab to be used as the foundation for a new tab.
- Enterprise Gadget Repository Organisations can maintain a central repository of gadgets. Portal users can browse and add gadgets from this repository to their individual portals, while rating and commenting on individual gadgets.
- Anonymous Mode Users can experience most of the Portal's functionality excluding' the gadget Repository even before registration and sign in. All data in this mode will be stored in the user's browser.
- Multi option user registration and sign in User registration and sign in can be done using OpenID or Infocards in addition to the traditional user name and password based scheme.
- Management Console Helps configure and manage the server, its users and the Enterprise Gadget Repository via an intuitive browser based administrative interface.
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production.
Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/ For more information about WSO2 Identity Server please see http://wso2.com/products/gadget-server/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.