The WSO2 Identity Server is an open source identity and entitlement management server which supports Information Cards and OpenID for authentication as well as XACML for fine grained authorization.
Providing a complete enterprise ready identity solution, it integrates easily into existing user stores such as LDAP or Active Directory and supports multi-factor authentication and much more. The WSO2 Identity Server helps you build secured SOA in a few very easy steps.
IS 3.0.0 release is available for download at http://wso2.com/downloads/identity-server/. This is based on revolutionary the WSO2 Carbon framework. All the major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.New Features In This Release
- OAuth Support
- Support for bulk-user import
- Various bug fixes and enhancements including architectural improvements to Apache Axis2, Apache Rampart, Apache Sandesha2 , WSO2 Carbon and other projects.
- Claim based Security Token Service with SAML 1.1/SAML 2.0.
- Information cards support for SAML 1.1/2.0.
- OpenID Provider.
- Extension points for SAML assertion handling.
- XMPP based multi-factor authentication.
- Improved User Management.
- Claim Management.
- User Profiles and Profile Management.
- Separable front-end and back-end - a single front-end server can be used to administer several back-end servers.
- Information Cards provider supporting Managed Information Cards backed by user name / password and self-issued cards.
- Multi-factor authentication with Information Cards.
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production.
Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/ For more information about WSO2 Identity Server please see http://wso2.com/products/identity-server/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.