February 3rd 2010
It is a powerful yet simple and quick way to tailor Web-based information to the personal needs of individuals and organizations. By means of combining simple yet rich mashups with reusability, security, reliability and governance, the WOS2 Mashup Server offers enterprise-class service composition.
New Features In This Release
- HttpClient Host Object and fixes to issues found in the previous version.
Other Key Features
- The WSO2 Mashup Server is built on top of the Award Winning WSO2 Carbon Platform. All major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.
- Auto generation of metadata and runtime resources for the deployed mashups
- Ability to bundle a custom user interface for the mashups
- Support for recurring and longer-running tasks
- Support for service lifecycles
- Ability to secure hosted mashups using a set of commonly used security scenarios
- Management console to easily manage the mashups
-Simple file based deployment model
– Code templates for developing rich HTML or Google Gadget interfaces
– TryIt functionality to invoke the mashup service through a web browser
– WSDL 1.1/WSDL 2.0/XSD documents to describe the mashup service
– API documentation
– WSRequest: invoke Web services from mashup services
– File: File storage/manipulation functionality
– System: Set of system specific utility functions
– Session: Ability to share objects across different service invocations
– Scraper: Extract data from HTML pages and present in XML format
– APPClient: Atom Publishing Protocol client to retrieve/publish Atom
feeds with APP servers
– Feed: A generic set of host objects to transparently read and create
Atom and RSS feeds
– Request: Ability get information regarding a request received
Help us improve this product by reporting any issues you many have:https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MASHUP
Get in touch with the product team via the mailing lists:
To subscribe to the above mailing lists see http://wso2.org/mail
Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the forum: http://wso2.org/forum/226
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production.
Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.
For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/
For more information about WSO2 Mashup Server please see http://wso2.com/products/mashup-server/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.