WSO2 Governance Registry is a user-friendly, but comprehensive enterprise governance, registry and repository solution available under the Apache Software License v2.0. WSO2 Governance Registry is pre-loaded with best practices to help users with governance adoption.
WSO2 Governance Registry is fully integrated to the WSO2 Carbon platform with the 3.0.3 release. This allows WSO2 Governance Registry users to benefit from the flexibility and extensibility provided by the Carbon platform. WSO2 Governance Registry can be either used as a complete product or used incombination with components of other WSO2 products. User specific components, extensions or UIs to the WSO2 Governance Registry can be easily added as Carbon components. New Features in this release
- This release includes numerous bug fixes to underlying WSO2 Carbon core platform.
- Dependency management - maintain relationships between dependent resources for impact analysis
- Managing users and roles
- Authentication and authorization on all resources and actions
- Activity log and monitoring with filtering support for the activity logs
- Subscribe to resources, collections, comments, tags, etc. with any standard feed reader (Bloglines, Google Reader, etc)
- Storing and managing arbitrary resources and collections
- Tagging, commenting and rating
- Resource / collection versioning and rollback
- Advanced search capabilities - tags, users, etc.
- Built in media type support for common types (WSDL, XSD)
- Pluggable media type handlers for handling custom media types
- Atom Publishing Protocol (APP) support for reading/writing the data store remotely
- Java client for remote access via APP
- Based on the OSGi based WSO2 Carbon architecture. This is a unification of all Java based products from WSO2.
- Advanced service governance through, discovery, impact analysis, versioning and automatically extraction of service meta data
- Dashboard support with gadgets with design-time and run-time governance information
- Advanced Life cycle management with checklists.
- Validation policies. e.g. WSDL Validation, WS-I Validation and Schema Validation
- Eventing and notifications
- Supports remote links, symbolic links for resources
- Attach remote WSO2 Governance Registry instances, providing one interface for many WSO2 Governance Registry instances
- Support for processing custom URL patterns via pluggable URL handlers Support for custom query languages via pluggable query processors
- Import/export resources and collections
- Enhanced admin UI
- Improved transaction support.
- Support for WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBoss.
- P2 based provisioning for WSO2 Carbon family of products
- Support for clustering
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production.
Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/ For more information about WSO2 Governance Registry please see http://wso2.com/products/governance-registry/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.