Signs up blue-chip companies to help address top IT challenges with WSO2 integrated middleware platform Colombo, Sri Lanka - May 16, 2012 - WSO2 announced today five business wins in Sri lanka, that highlight the company’s comprehensive middleware solution facilitating business productivity with innovation and vision. With its main operations arm in Sri Lanka, WSO2 delivers the industry’s most comprehensive middleware platforms for enabling Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and integrated application development. WSO2’s middleware includes its award-winning, 100% open source WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform, WSO2 Stratos cloud middleware platform, and the WSO2 StratosLive platform-as-a-service (PaaS). Built on the same componentized architecture, WSO2 give enterprises unmatched flexibility to migrate their applications on-premise, or to the cloud. “We are increasingly seeing global and local enterprises making WSO2 their choice for strategic enterprise middleware.” said Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, WSO2 founder and CEO at the press conference. “I am excited that enterprises are taking advantage of our high performance and flexible deployments and that we are able to meet the requirements while delivering unmatched value to companies like eBay, AAA, British Airways and more, from right here in Sri Lanka”. Among the many global companies signed up over the last few years, the new businesses signed up in Sri Lanka include -
- Brandix - Introduced SOA principles eliminating the challenges of managing various heterogeneous systems.
- Dialog Axiata - Introduced the WSO2 Platform as an integration platform and a Master Data Management (MDM) solution to connect legacy systems.
- ICTA - eLocal Government Project enabling citizen friendly delivery of services and increasing efficiency and effectiveness of governance.
- John Keells Holdings PLC - Integration of SAP ERP with POS system and online store, resulting in reduced operating costs and enhanced customer experience.
- ODEL - Mobile point of sale solution, that help deliver innovative services along with enhancing the current ERP system capabilities to handle the customer loyalty program.