Mountain View, CA – May 7, 2015 – WSO2 today announced the featured guest speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2015. Representing enterprise customers and third-party solution providers, they will examine the market forces, technology developments, and best practices for advancing in the connected world.
WSO2Con Europe 2015 is WSO2’s eighth user conference and the first of three WSO2Con events planned for 2015. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also features several technical tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration and management issues. WSO2Con Europe 2015 will be held June 1-3, 2015 at the Park Plaza Victoria in London. For more information, visit http://eu15.wso2con.com.
Participating in a Connected World
Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including the cloud, mobile, APIs, the Internet of Things (IoT), social media and big data. Increasingly, enterprises are taking advantage of these technologies to create new connections across employees, customers and partners and gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. WSO2Con Europe 2015 is centered on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected world. The detailed agenda is available at http://eu15.wso2con.com/agenda.
- Keynote: The Business Value of Open Source – Simon Phipps, Director, Open Source Practice, Wipro Technologies
- Analytics Track: Getting Big Data into Shape – Where Less is More, Rafael Garcia-Navarro, Experian
- API Track: Implementing an Open API for Smart Thermostats with WSO2′s API Manager, Michiel Fokke, IT Architect, Quby B.V.
- API Track: API Readiness: Is Your API Ready for Primetime?, Lorinda Brandon, Technical Evangelist of API Products, SmartBear
- API Track: Using APIs to Drive Greater Customer Choice and Greater Compliance, Brigid McBride, API and Third Party Software Lead, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Cloud Track: Cloud Burst a Transformation Journey to Build an European OTT Platform, Francesco Iacoboni, Innovation Lead Managing Consultant, Capgemini Italia Spa
- IoT Track: The IoT Open Source World: Where WSO2 Stands, Charalampos Doukas, Senior Researcher, CREATE-NET
- Integration Track: A Quick Startup in Transportation – Inter-Company Data Exchange in Railway Operations, Thomas Goetz, Head of Enterprise Architecture; André Bally, Business Analyst; and Matthias Günter, Project Lead BLS AG
- Integration Track: When Integration Means Much More than Application Integration, Alexey Smirnov, Head Of Integration Solutions Practice, CROC Inc.
- Security Track: Protection and Multi-factor Authentication Through Mobile Devices, Juan Caubet, IT Security Researcher, Barcelona Digital Technology Centre
- Strategy Track: WSO2 for EXPO2015, Matteo Bordin, Principal Architect, Profesia
- Strategy Track: iBeacons Events Processing, Jordi Roda, Software Developer, Barcelona Digital Technology Centre
- Connected Ecosystems Track: PaaS for Educational Environments, Marco Giolo, Solution Architect, AlmavivA
- Connected Ecosystems Track: Implementing a National Interoperability Platform, Lurie Turcanu, CTO, and Artur Reaboi, Enterprise Architect, e-Government Center of Moldova
- Connected Ecosystems Track: Case Study – Digital Transformation: To Monetize Business by Building Elastic API Ecosystems, Ashish Mital, Principal Architect, Aditi Technologies
- Connected Services Track: Open Source Journey at Ordnance Survey, Hillary Corney, Principle Architect, Ordnance Survey
- Connected Services Track: How to Fulfill Business Needs without Being Impeded by IT barriers with Z-KOO, Sonja Houben, Owner, Z-KOO B.V.
- Connected Services Track: Connect to Health Data According to International Health Standards in an Easy, Safe and Secure REST Way, Joost Hofman, WSO2 Expert, Yenlo
- Connected Telco Track: Introduction to WSO2Telco, Venura Mendis, Head of Product Service Innovation, Dialog Axiata PLC
- Connected Telco Track: ID in the Mobile Network Operator Domain, Stephen Carl, CTO, SLA Mobile
- Connected Telco Track: Telco Advertising – Realizing Advertising Campaigns through Service Orchestration and Dynamic Business Rules, Graziano Catucci, Solution Architect, HP Italy
- Connected Finance Track: Retrofit Your Old Middleware with WSO2 to Deliver a Connected OmniChannel, Customer Experience, Jean-jacques Dubray, Architect, XGenIO LLC
Complementing the guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2. Topics will include enabling technologies and best practices for implementing SOAs, mobile solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, mediation, business processes, and more. Additionally, WSO2’s channel and business development executives will present a partner track that examines how to leverage WSO2’s partner program and successfully sell solutions based on WSO2 platforms.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook..
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.