WSO2 will offer streaming video of sessions on enabling the connected business through API management, cloud, SOA and mobile technology best practices
Palo Alto, CA – October 24, 2013 – WSO2 today announced that the WSO2Con 2013 US conference sessions on October 30-31, 2013 will be available as live streaming video at http://us13.wso2con.com/livestream. Keynote speakers, enterprise customers, third-party solution providers, and WSO2 technical experts will present case studies and discuss best practices for enabling the connected business.
WSO2’s fourth user conference will be held at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF in San Francisco, CA. In addition to the conference sessions, WSO2Con 2013 US also will feature pre-conference tutorials on October 29, 2013. To learn more about the conference, visit http://us13.wso2con.com.
Speakers Examine How to Enable the Connected Business
Together, the cloud, mobile, APIs, social media and open source are enabling enterprises to create new connections across employees, customers and partners. WSO2Con 2013 US is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected enterprise.
Speakers at WSO2Con 2013 US will share their vision of the connected business along with case studies, concepts and technologies for translating this vision into real-world deployments. Collectively, they will explore developments in API management, cloud computing, mobile and open source—along with IT strategies and best practices in service-oriented architecture (SOA), data and analytics, integration, security and governance.
A list of featured speakers and topics follows. To view the full agenda and abstracts, visit http://us13.wso2con.com/agenda.
- Keynote: WSO2 Vision for a Connected Business, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, Chairman and CEO, WSO2
- Keynote: Connected Business – Making it Happen, Paul Fremantle, Co-founder and CTO, WSO2
- Keynote: Cutting-edge IT at Boeing: Transforming Commercial Aviation Using WSO2, Jim Crabbe, Senior Product Manager, Boeing
- Keynote: Developing Enterprise Apps in the Cloud, Tyler Jewell, CEO & Founder, Codenvy
- Keynote: Building an Enterprise PaaS Framework Using Open Source Components, Prakash Iyer, Vice President, Software Architecture and Strategy, Trimble
- West Connect Powered by WSO2, Pranav Patel, Vice President, Systems Development, West Interactive
- Apache Stratos on OpenStack, Frank Rego, Business Development Manager, SUSE, and Chris Haddad, Vice President of Technology Evangelism, WSO2
- Re-design Enterprise IT with WSO2 App Factory and WSO2 Cloud, Chris Haddad, Vice President of Technology Evangelism, WSO2
- Rapidly Building Complex Applications with WSO2 App Factory, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar, Vice President of Engineering, WSO2
- The Integration Game Changer: WSO2 Integration Cloud, Afkham Azeez, Director of Architecture, WSO2
- Deploying and Extending Apache Stratos (Incubating) an Open PaaS, Lakmal Warusawithana, Software Architect, WSO2
- Keynote: APIs Driving the StubHub Business, Sastry Malladi, Chief Architect, StubHub
- Keynote: Creating the API-centric Enterprise, John Mathon, Vice President of Product Marketing, WSO2
- Powering an Enterprise with Messaging and APIs, Alex Brown, Group Lead, Barclaycard US
- Thinking of You. Customizing the Store of the WSO2 API Manager for the Non-Programmer, Eduardo Basterrechea, CEO, Molino de Ideas SA
- Advanced API Management Tactics, Isabelle Mauny, Director of Product Management, WSO2
- APIs Everywhere: Turning All Services into Managed APIs, Sumedha Rubasinghe, Senior Software Architect, WSO2
- Keynote: Facing Born Mobile Generation Challenges in the Enterprise, Harsha Purasinghe, CEO and Founder, WSO2Mobile
- Using Jaggery in Telecom Web and Mobile Applications, Cesar William Alvarenga, Front End Engineer, Algar Telecom
- One Blueprint and a Multitude of Applications – How WSO2 Middleware Powers Deutsche Telecoms Connected Car Platform Architecture, Thomas Wieger, Solutions Architect, T-Systems International GmbH
- Delivering Big IT Transformation Using Open Source, Neeraj Satija, Software Development Manager, Two Degrees Mobile Limited
- Achieving Safe BYOD and Productive Apps with WSO2 Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management, Sinnathamby Shanmugaraiah, Director of Architecture, WSO2Mobile
- Store and Deliver Data to the Mobile App Edge: WSO2 Storage-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service, Anjana Fernando, Technical Lead, WSO2
Open Source and SOA
- Using WSO2 ESB to Integrate Salesforce.com and SAP ERP, Igor Mameshin, Manager, Accenture
- Enterprise Activity Engine Using WSO2 Ecosystem, Rajesh Kaveti, Managing Director, BNY Mellon
- Case Study: Reflections on Enabling Change in Healthcare with SOA, Paul Tjapkes, Web/SOA Architect, Spectrum Health
- Establishing an SOA-Focused Enterprise Architecture, Asanka Abeysinghe, Vice President of Solutions Architecture, WSO2
- View, Act and React: Shaping Business Activity with Analytics, Big Data Queries, and Complex Event Processing, Dr. Srinath Perera, Director of Research, WSO2
- Why Deploy an Enterprise App Store?, Nuwan Bandara, Technical Lead, WSO2
- The New ESB – RESTy, Connected, Collaborative, and Optimized, Kasun Indrasiri, Software Architect, WSO2
- Using the Carbon Architecture to Build a Fit-for-Purpose Platform, Sameera Jayasoma, Software Architect, WSO2
- Re-thinking Enterprise SOA & IT Governance, Senaka Fernando, Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
- Securing the Cloud and Mobile: Pragmatic Enterprise Security Architecture, Prabath Siriwardena, Director of Security, WSO2
- Identity Management Best Practices with WSO2 Identity Server, Johann Nallathamby, Senior Software Engineer, WSO2
- A Case Study Using WSO2 Middleware in an Enterprise SOA Infrastructure in Support of a US Military Weapon System, Joellen Rose. (SAIC)
- Weapons Free: Open Source Solutions to Programmatic and Operational Challenges Faced by the Defense and Intelligence Communities in the Age of Sequestration, Adam Firestone, Director of Solutions, WSO2 Federal Systems
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..