WSO2 conference sessions on API management, cloud, SOA and mobile technology best practices will be available as streaming video Palo Alto, CA – February 11, 2013 – WSO2 today announced that WSO2Con 2013 conference sessions will be available both as live streaming video and podcasts at http://wso2con.com/livestream. WSO2Con, which runs February 13-14, 2013, will explore the unique convergence of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and cloud computing implementations, API management and mobile technology best practices, and IT strategies for the future enterprise. To view the full agenda, visit http://wso2con.com/agenda. Keynote Speakers Featured speakers at WSO2Con 2013 include some of the world’s pioneers in the development of information technology policy, as well as SOA, Web service, big data, cloud, mobile technology, and open source standards.
- Brian Behlendorf is senior advisor for science and technology, World Economic Forum.
- Eben Upton is founder and trustee of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Pankaj Srivastava is vice president of engineering of Cisco Systems.
- Yefim Natis is vice president and distinguished analyst of Gartner.
- Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana is founder, chairman and CEO of WSO2; director of the Lanka Software Foundation; and a member of the Apache Software Foundation.
- Paul Fremantle is co-founder and CTO of WSO2; vice president of the Apache Software Foundation Synapse Project; and co-chair of the OASIS Web Services Reliable eXchange Technical Committee.