Palo Alto, CA – March 18, 2014 – WSO2 today announced that the WSO2Con Asia 2014 conference sessions on March 25-26, 2014 will be available as live streaming video at http://asia14.wso2con.com/livestream/2. Keynote speakers and WSO2 technical experts will present case studies and discuss best practices for enabling the connected business.
WSO2’s fifth user conference will be held at Waters Edge in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka. In addition to the conference sessions, WSO2Con Asia 2014 also will feature pre-conference tutorials on March 24, 2014. To learn more about the conference, visit WSO2http://asia14.wso2con.com.
WSO2Con Asia 2014 is one of three regional WSO2 user conferences being presented in2014. The others are WSO2Con Europe 2014, running June 16-18, in Barcelona, Spain, and WSO2Con USA 2014, scheduled for October 27-29 in San Francisco, California. To learn more about all three events, visit http://wso2con.com .
Speakers Examine Connected Business: Evolving the Enterprise
Together, the cloud, mobile, APIs, social media and open source are enabling enterprises to create new connections across employees, customers and partners. WSO2Con Asia 2014 is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected business.
Speakers at WSO2Con Asia 2014 will share their vision of the connected business along with case studies, concepts and technologies for translating this vision into real-world deployments. Collectively, they will explore developments in API management, cloud computing, mobile and open source—along with IT strategies and best practices in service-oriented architecture (SOA), data and analytics, integration, security and governance. A list of featured speakers and topics follows. To view the full agenda and abstracts, visit http://asia14.wso2con.com/agenda .
Keynotes on the Connected Business
- Keynote, Dr. Hans Wijayasuriya, Group Chief Executive of Dialog Axiata PLC and CEO of Axiata Digital Services, Axiata Group Berhad
- Delivering New Millennial Experiences Through a Connected Business, Chandika Mendis, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Engineering, Virtusa
- Connected Business and the API Economy: Challenges and Opportunities, Rana Peries, Head of Innovation and Digital Financial Services Technology - Asia, Commonwealth Bank
- Opening Keynote, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, Chairman and CEO, WSO2
- Complete Your Corporate Jigsaw – Build a Connected Business, Asanka Abeysinghe, Vice President of Solutions Architecture, WSO2
- How WSO2 Cloud Accelerates Development, Amila Maha Arachchi, Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
- Agile DevOps in the Cloud, Chamith Kumarage, Technical Lead, WSO2
- Essential Elements of an Enterprise PaaS, Lakmal Warusawithana, Software Architect, WSO2
- Embracing BYOD Trend Without Compromising Security, Employee Privacy, or the Mobile Experience, Sinnathamby Shanmugarajah, Director of Architecture, WSO2 Mobile
- Accelerating Mobile App Development with MBaaS, Afkham Azeez, Director of Architecture, WSO2
- Accelerating Mobile Development with Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAP), Dr. Srinath Perera, Director of Research WSO2
APIs, Apps and Big Data Analytics
- Building the API-Centric Enterprise, Sumedha Rubasinghe, Senior Software Architect, WSO2
- Reinventing Enterprise Integration for Connected Business, Kasun Indrasiri, Software Architect, WSO2
- Federated Asset Management with WSO2 Enterprise Store, Ruchira Wageesha, Associate Technical Lead, WSO2
- Simultaneous Analysis of Massive Data Streams in Real-Time and Batch, Anjana Fernando, Technical Lead, WSO2
- Increasing Development Velocity with the WSO2 Tooling Platform, Shiroshica Kulatilake, Software Architect, WSO2
- WSO2 App Dev Platform for the Connected Business, Sagara Gunathunge, Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
- Effective Test Automation in an Agile Environment, Krishantha Samaraweera, Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
- Nurturing Applications in a Connected Enterprise, Dimuthu Leelarathne, Software Architect, WSO2
Security and Governance
- Bring Your Own IDentity (BYOID) Benefits and Challenges, Prabath Siriwadena, Director of Security, WSO2
- Governance: Bread and Butter of a Connected Business, Senaka Fernando, Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
WSO2 is the only company that provides a completely integrated enterprise application platform for enabling a business to build and connect APIs, applications, Web services, iPaaS, PaaS, software as a service and legacy connections without having to write code; using big data and mobile; and fostering reuse through a social enterprise store. Only with WSO2 can enterprises use a family of governed secure solutions built on the same code base to extend their ecosystems across the cloud and on mobile devices to employees, customers and partners in anyway they like. Hundreds of leading enterprise customers across every sector—health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more—in every region of the world rely on WSO2’s award-winning, 100% open source platform for their mission-critical applications. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..