WSO2Con event will run June 16-18, 2014 in Barcelona, exploring cloud, API management, SOA, mobile, big data and analytics, DevOps, and open source technology best practices
Palo Alto, CA – February 4, 2014 – WSO2 today announced that the call for presentations for WSO2Con 2014 Europe is open now through February 28, 2014. WSO2’s sixth user conference will explore technology insights and best practices for enabling the connected business. Key areas of focus will include API management, service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, mobile computing, DevOps processes, data and analytics, application development, enterprise integration, governance, business services, and REST.
WSO2Con 2014 Europe will be held June 16-18, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. It is one of three regional WSO2 user conferences being presented in 2014. The others are WSO2Con 2014 Asia, running March 24-26 in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and WSO2Con 2014 USA, scheduled for October 27-29 in San Francisco, California. To learn more about all three events, visit http://wso2con.com.
WSO2Con 2014 Europe Agenda
WSO2 invites customers, partners and other industry experts to submit a WSO2Con 2014 Europe speaking proposal for end-user case studies, industry insights, and hands-on development guidance by February 28, 2014 at http://eu14.wso2con.com/call-for-presentations. Key topics of interest include:
- Cloud-native platform as a service (PaaS) and developing cloud-aware applications
- Using APIs to extend applications and services out to mobile users
- Adopting REST and using data APIs to power the mobile application experience
- Establishing a cloud DevOps factory to improve application delivery and collaboration
- Creating a vertical PaaS offering with a digital ecosystem platform
- Implementing enterprise integration patterns and enterprise service bus
- How to follow a practical SOA and establish effective SOA governance
- Promoting service reuse to maximize SOA success
- Empowering business owners with business process and business rule-based systems
- Making better business decisions with complex event processing (CEP), business activity monitoring (BAM), and big data analytics
- Open source strategies, communities, and adoption practices
- Embedding WSO2 middleware in original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and independent software vendor (ISV) products
WSO2 is the only company that provides a completely integrated enterprise application platform for enabling a business to build and connect APIs, applications, Web services, iPaaS, PaaS, software as a service and legacy connections without having to write code; using big data and mobile; and fostering reuse through a social enterprise store. Only with WSO2 can enterprises use a family of governed secure solutions built on the same code base to extend their ecosystems across the cloud and on mobile devices to employees, customers and partners in anyway they like. Hundreds of leading enterprise customers across every sector—health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more—in every region of the world rely on WSO2’s award-winning, 100% open source platform for their mission-critical applications. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..