Webinar on December 19, Will Offer Insights into WSO2’s Mission and Vision Through a Review of Product Strategy and Technology Developments for 2013 Palo Alto, CA – December 13, 2012 – With the start of 2013 on the horizon, enterprise architects and software developers are fleshing out plans for the coming year’s IT projects. In support of this planning, WSO2 Co-founder and CTO Paul Fremantle will lead a technical webinar designed for current customers, as well as IT professionals who have been evaluating WSO2’s middleware platforms for their on-premise and cloud deployments, who want an update on future direction. The free one-hour “WSO2 Year End Technical Update Webinar” will run Wednesday, December 19, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2012/12/year-end-technical-update-webinar. In the webinar, Paul will review the technical advancements of WSO2’s software over the past year. He also will explore major changes to the WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform, WSO2 Stratos cloud middleware platform, and WSO2 Developer Studio integrated development environment (IDE). Additionally, the session will examine early releases of WSO2 Stratos 2.0 and WSO2 App Factory to provide insight into upcoming developments for early 2013. Webinar topics will include a review of :
- WSO2’s approach to API management.
- WSO2’s big data approach to monitoring and analytics.
- Enhancements made to the WSO2 integration platform, including the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Enhancements in WSO2 Carbon 4.0.
- Technical updates and roadmap for WSO2 Stratos.
- WSO2 App Factory (currently in alpha) for cloud-enabled managed application development across the entire application lifecycle.