Technical webinar will explore best practices for employing WSO2 BAM 2.0 to monitor an ESB server, using demonstrations of WSO2 BAM 2.0 integrated with Mule ESB
Palo Alto, CA – January 3, 2013 – Business activity monitoring (BAM) provides near real-time visibility into the processes, transactions and workflows that are exposed as services within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). When using BAM to monitor service endpoints,enterprise service bus (ESB) servers, and mediation flows, IT organizations can proactively identify system failures and enable error recovery before they interrupt business operations.To help IT professionals harness the combined power of BAM and ESB servers, WSO2 will conduct a technical webinar using two open source products as examples: WSO2 Business Activity Monitor 2.0 and MuleSoft Mule ESB.
The session, “WSO2 Advantage Webinar: WSO2 BAM2 Integration with Mule ESB,” will be held Thursday, January 10, 2013, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. To register,visit: http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2013/01/wso2-advantage-webinar-wso2-bam2-integration-mule-esb
The technical webinar is designed for architects, developers, and engineers in TechOps and DevOps, and will be presented by Kasun Weranga, a WSO2 software engineer and member of the data technologies team. Key topics that Kasun will examine include:
- Monitoring an ESB server's system resources (CPU usage, memory consumption)through JMX.
- Monitoring the statistics of deployed services through JMX.
- Using a high-performance, low latency, non-blocking, multi-threaded API to publish events from Mule ESB to WSO2 BAM 2.0.
- Capturing useful data by inspecting payloads of messages going through Mule ESB.
- Analyzing the captured data and visualizing it in dashboards.
- Real-time monitoring using complex event processing (CEP).
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com
or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog
, and FriendFeed.