Eagle Technology Group (Eagle TG), a WSO2 preferred partner, jointly participated in the 2016 Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) Plugfest from June 1-2, 2016 on the campus of George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. Learn more about Plugfest at http://exhibits.afei.org/plugfest2016/public/enter.aspx.
The DI2E Plugfest is an annual event, sponsored by the Department of Defense (DoD) Chief Information Officer (CIO), where innovative technology companies showcase how their products solve the needs of the Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence Community(IC).
WSO2 and Eagle TG participated in the Technology mashup where we demonstrated the capabilities of the WSO2 Governance Registry to many US DoD technology leaders. The combined WSO2/Eagle TG team earned 4 Gold Star out of 4. Each star is awarded for the technology’s alignment to the DI2E goals.
Of particular note was the governance registry’s ability to provide unified governance as part of a middleware platform through its following capabilities:
- Governance Publisher facilitates artifact providers/creators to publish artifacts, manage them, show their dependencies, and gather feedback on quality and usage them.
- Runtime Governance allows the Registry to act as a Policy Information Point for external systems supporting security, throttling, API policies, service contracts, SLAs etc.
- Configuration Governance facilitates versioning, lifecycle management, rollbacks etc. of configurations and artifacts across multiple environments.
- Design time governance facilitates discovery and managed reuse of schemas and other shared metadata supporting contract-first service design.
- Dependency analysis of assets, Notifications on lifecycle and asset status changes and comprehensive asset usage Analytics via WSO2 Analytics Platform.
- Governance Store facilitates artifact consumers to self-register, discover governance artifact functionality, subscribe to artifacts, evaluate them and interact with artifact publishers.
WSO2 and Eagle TG staff were on hand to demonstrate the capabilities of the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Data Analytics Server (DAS), and Complex Event Processor (CEP) to technology leaders from the DoD CIO, Defense Intelligence Agency, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, US Army, US Navy, US Special Operations, and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
Of particular interest were WSO2’s capabilities to deliver a fully integrated, complete middleware platform which works seamlessly across the cloud and on-premise.
WSO2 and Eagle TG plan to attend DI2E Plugfest 2017 and we hope to expand the visibility of WSO2 to the DoD by showcasing multiple WSO2 products in the Plugfest Mashup Challenge.
About Eagle Technology Group
Eagle TG, LLC is a Native American, Tribally-Owned United States Small Business Administration Certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business focused on delivering Information Technology and Management Consulting products and services to United States Government and commercial clients throughout the United States. Eagle TG assists clients in developing, deploying, and maintaining secure, reliable, sustainable and cost-effective solutions. Learn more about Eagle TG at www.eagletg.com.
WSO2 empowers enterprises to build connected businesses and accelerate their pace of innovation with the industry’s only lean, fully integrated, and 100% open source enterprise middleware platform. Using WSO2’s platform, enterprises have all the functionality to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, Web services, and microservices—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.