Technical Webinars Will Explore Project Use Cases on Employing WSO2 BAM 2.0 to Optimize Supply Levels, Marketing Campaigns, Sales Discounts, and Hiring Palo Alto, CA – December 12, 2012 – Business activity monitoring (BAM) provides near real-time visibility into the processes, transactions and workflows that are exposed as services within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). Increasingly, enterprises are deploying BAM solutions to enhance the relevance and delivery of information that affects their business operations. On December 18, 2012, WSO2 will kick off a new three-part webinar series designed to help architects, developers, and engineers in TechOps and DevOps to take full advantage of the benefits provided by the newest release of WSO2 Business Activity Monitor 2.0. The webinar series will explore project use cases to highlight how organizations can use WSO2 BAM 2.0 to optimize supply levels, adjust marketing campaigns, offer sales discounts, and hire additional resources. Additionally, the sessions will examine the advanced features and capabilities of WSO2 BAM 2.0 and how they can increase operational visibility, situational awareness, and business performance. The three webinars are:
- Enterprise Use Case Webinar: Analyzing the Effectiveness of Mobile and Web Channels Using WSO2 BAM – Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- WSO2 Advantage Webinar: Scaling Up WSO2 BAM for Billions of Requests and Terabytes of Data – Thursday, December 20, 2012
- WSO2 Advantage Webinar: WSO2 BAM2 Integration with Mule ESB – Thursday, January 10, 2013
- Monitoring an ESB server's system resources (CPU usage, memory consumption) through JMX.
- Monitoring the statistics of deployed services through JMX.
- Using a high-performance, low latency, non-blocking, multi-threaded API to publish events from Mule ESB to WSO2 BAM 2.0.
- Capturing useful data by inspecting payloads of messages going through Mule ESB.
- Analyzing the captured data and visualizing it in dashboards.
- Real-time monitoring using complex event processing (CEP).