Technical webinars will explore how WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 provides a single, comprehensive solution for developing, deploying, testing and debugging applications Palo Alto, CA – January 29, 2013 – Increasingly, IT professionals are demanding a solution to the typical redundancy and complexity created when multiple development tools are required to support different deployment scenarios within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). WSO2 Developer Studio is the industry’s first integrated developer environment (IDE) that enables developers to write an application once and then deploy it on servers, a private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud environment. On January 30, 2013, WSO2 will kick off a new three-part webinar series designed to help architects, developers, and engineers take full advantage of the benefits provided by WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 , the newest release of the IDE. The webinar series will highlight how organizations can use WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 to optimize enterprise application development, deployment, testing and debugging; deploy to multiple environments; and rapidly create mediation flows. The three webinars are:
- Introducing WSO2 Developer Studio – Tools for SOA Developers: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- Composite Enterprise Application Development with the WSO2 Developer Studio: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
- Improving User Experience with WSO2 Developer Studio Graphical Flow Composition Tool for the WSO2 ESB: Wednesday, February 20, 2013E
- SOA application development support for Apache Tomcat, Apache Synapse, Apache Axis2, and Apache ODE.
- Developing, deploying, testing and debugging composite applications using the WSO2 Carbon middleware stack.
- Building Web applications and services using WSO2 Developer Studio.
- Integrating with build systems and build tools, including Apache Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, and Bamboo.