Technical webinars will explore how WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 provides a single, comprehensive solution for developing, deploying, testing and debugging applications
Palo Alto, CA – January 29, 2013
– Increasingly, IT professionals are demanding a solution to the typical redundancy and complexity created when multiple development tools are required to support different deployment scenarios within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). WSO2 Developer Studio is the industry’s first integrated developer environment (IDE) that enables developers to write an application once and then deploy it on servers, a private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud environment. On January 30, 2013, WSO2 will kick off a new three-part webinar series designed to help architects, developers, and engineers take full advantage of the benefits provided by WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0
, the newest release of the IDE.
The webinar series will highlight how organizations can use WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 to optimize enterprise application development, deployment, testing and debugging; deploy to multiple environments; and rapidly create mediation flows. The three webinars are:
- Introducing WSO2 Developer Studio – Tools for SOA Developers: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- Composite Enterprise Application Development with the WSO2 Developer Studio: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
- Improving User Experience with WSO2 Developer Studio Graphical Flow Composition Tool for the WSO2 ESB: Wednesday, February 20, 2013E
Each session will run from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. To learn more and register, visit http://wso2.com/events
January 30: An Innovative Tool for SOA Developers
Uniquely addressing the demand for effective application deployment, WSO2 Developer Studio enables organizations to develop applications once and deploy them anywhere. This webinar will begin with an introduction of WSO2 Developer Studio, including key capabilities and core features. It also will demonstrate how the IDE can be used for lightweight, user- friendly and time-effective SOA development. Key topics include:
- SOA application development support for Apache Tomcat, Apache Synapse, Apache Axis2, and Apache ODE.
- Developing, deploying, testing and debugging composite applications using the WSO2 Carbon middleware stack.
- Building Web applications and services using WSO2 Developer Studio.
- Integrating with build systems and build tools, including Apache Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, and Bamboo.
Jointly presenting the webinar will be Harshana Martin and Kalpa Senanayake, WSO2 software engineers on the development technologies team. For more information, visit http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2013/01/wso2-product-release-webinar-introducing-wso2-developer-studio-tools-soa-developers
February 6: Composite Enterprise Application Development
Enterprises typically develop a range of applications for the organization’s various business requirements, each of which may consist of several components, such as a Web application component at the front end, a gadget component for data visualization, or a database to store application data. This webinar will review how WSO2 Developer Studio provides a single, comprehensive IDE that supports the development of Web applications, gadgets,services, business processes, and more. It will then examine how a developer can useWSO2 Developer Studio to first build a composite application, and then deploy and debug it from within the IDE to see how it actually works. Finally, the session will demonstrate a real-world application development scenario.
Jasintha Dasanayake and Melan Jayasinghe, WSO2 software engineers, will present the session jointly. To learn more, visit : http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2013/02/composite-enterprise-application-development-with-the-wso2-developer-studio
February 20: Graphical Mediation Flow Composer for the WSO2 ESB
Today, enterprise application integration (EAI) best practices are based SOA principles and a flexible, highly capable enterprise service bus (ESB). However, the lack of a drag-and- drop tool during the development process can hinder the ESB’s usability. This webinar will examine how developers can use the new graphical mediation flow composer tool in WSO2 Developer Studio 3.0 to create mediation flows in a matter of minutes by dragging and dropping different components. The session also will review the WSO2 ESB building blocks supported by the IDE’s drag-and-drop functionality, including proxy services, REST APIs, sequences, and endpoints among many others.
Jointly presenting the session will be Viraj Rajaguru and Melan Jayasinghe, WSO2 software engineers. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2013/02/wso2-product-release-webinar-introducing-wso2-developer-studio-graphical-composition-tool
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com
or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog
, and FriendFeed.