Guest presentations provided insights on competing in the connected world through the Internet of Things, integration, analytics, governance and more
Mountain View, CA – December 21, 2015 – WSO2 today announced that videos of WSO2Con US 2015 general presentations and customer track sessions are now online. The event featured more than 40 sessions on API management, Internet of Things (IoT), analytics, integration, cloud, and governance, among others. Together, presenters examined how enterprises can gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. To view the videos, visit http://us15.wso2con.com/videos.
WSO2Con US 2015 is WSO2’s ninth user conference. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also featured several technical tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration and management issues. WSO2Con US 2015 was held on November 2-4, 2015 at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco.
Guest Speakers Address Key Priorities of the Connected Enterprise
Among the presenters at WSO2Con US 2015 were leading technology experts from WSO2 along with 17 guest speakers, including customers, partners, analysts, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers. Collectively, they represented some of the world’s innovators in the development and implementation of service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud, mobile, IoT, analytics, and other software technologies.
Keynotes and Panel Session:
- Opening Keynote: Helping You Connect the World, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, WSO2 Founder, CEO and Chief Architect
- The Future of Real-Time Analytics and IoT, Mike Gualtieri, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Kubernetes – A Platform for Automating Deployment, Scaling, and Operations, Brian Grant, Software Architect, Google
- Building a Cloud-Based App Platform With WSO2, Andrew Bird, Senior Vice President – Product Development and Engineering, West Interactive
- Closing Keynote: Some Essentials for Modern Solution Development, Dr. Donald F. Ferguson, Former Vice President and CTO – Software Group, Dell
- Panel: Choosing a Platform for Innovation, Prakash Iyer, Trimble Vice President of Software Architecture & Strategy; Ronald Murphy, eBay Senior Product Development Manager; Senthil Kumren, Verifone Vice President of Engineering Commerce Enablement; Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture
Customer and Partner Track Sessions:
- Cross Section of an API Program: The NEXEN API Program at BNY Mellon, Michael Gardner, Managing Director and Head of Center, BNY Mellon
- Safe for Work: The Internet of Dirty Things, Gregory Best, Senior Technologist, Trimble
- Optimizing Service Platforms with SOA Governance, Milan Joshi, Technical Lead – Business API Group, Barclaycard
- Going Open Source for Identity Management - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Saqib Ali, Staff Engineer, Seagate Technology
- Jump-Starting Middleware Services, Peter Morales Ph. D., Global Lead for Educational Technology Innovation, NYU
- End-to-end Microservice Architecture with WSO2 Identity Server and WSO2 API Manager: Real-world Case Study, David Clark, Director – IT Architecture, iJET
- The Needs of Next Generation Giants, Aaron Sandeen, Co-Founder, Zuggand
- Implementing SSO Across our Science-as-a-Service Web and API Stack at TACC, Dr. Joe Stubbs, Software Developer and Research Scientist, TACC
- Real-World Implementation of Federated Authentication, Greg Streetman, Senior Engineer, Eagle Technology Group
- Single Sign-on Solutions for Salesforce with WSO2 Identity Server, Benoy Jose, Architect, Marlabs
- Enhancing Company-wide SSO-propagation with WSO2 ESB’s Custom Mediators, Urs Huerlimann, Integration Architect, Suva
- Rejuvenate Retail Integration for Limitless Possibilities, Hariharan Ganesarethinam, Director – Enterprise Architecture and Integration, Aspire Systems
- Decide and Do By Knowing With WSO2 CEP, Ratnavel Sundaramurthi, Integration Architect, Aspire Systems
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.