New white paper examines how IT teams can transform processes to enable rapid response and application delivery via an enterprise DevOps PaaS with robust API management Palo Alto, CA – May 1, 2013 – Today, organizations are seeking to optimize business revenues, customer retention, and the delivery of cost-effective solutions. However, outdated IT infrastructure, processes and tooling often slow down project delivery times and business model flexibility. A new white paper from WSO2 examines the challenges that IT teams face and explores how disruptive technologies, including the cloud, managed APIs mobile, social, and big data provide a sound technology foundation that can transform business agility and build a more responsive organization. The new WSO2 white paper, “The Path to Responsive IT,” was developed by Chris Haddad, WSO2 vice president of technology evangelism. In it, Chris reviews the requirements for empowering organizations to become more responsive, recognizing business opportunities and adapting to processes. He also examines how the cloud’s on-demand, self-service, and ticketless IT processes drastically reduce the time required to provision IT resources. Additionally, Chris explores how a DevOps platform-as-a-service (PaaS) delivers an approved low-cost development, deployment, and maintenance cost structure. Key topics covered in the paper include:
- Use of a cloud platform to reinvent the application platform.
- An overview of big data analytics, and how it recalculates business data value.
- How IT teams should rethink development and operations with enterprise DevOps.
- How to promote API-first development using API management technology.
- Strategies for moving forward and optimizing business transformation.