Palo Alto, CA – May 21, 2014 – Striving for greater agility, enterprises are adopting a connected business model for automatically adapting business activities to respond to market events. Central to this model is the ability to seamlessly integrate people, processes and data across an extended value chain. WSO2 will present a series of workshops on how to achieve a connected business through integration strategies that capitalize on cloud, mobile, API, big data, social, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
“The Integration Ecosystem” workshop series is being held in two U.K. cities in June:
- Manchester , Tuesday, June 3, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-manchester-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
- Edinburgh , Wednesday, June 4, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-edinburgh-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
- A connected business vision roadmap
- An overview of modern enterprise challenges and opportunities
- An introduction to WSO2’s integrated middleware platform
- A discussion of customer success stories
- How to simplify the integration of services
- Understanding the significance of API management
- Demonstrating an agile platform for the connected business
- Benefits of working on a fully open source platform
- How to engage with WSO2 to start implementing the connected business vision
Building a Connected Business Integration Ecosystem
The interactive workshop is designed for enterprise architects, IT managers, CIOs and service-oriented architecture (SOA) experts. The session explores how to effectively build a connected business integration ecosystem that can grow revenue and outperform peers by increasing customer engagement, enhancing productivity and seizing market opportunity with an open source approach.
Key topics will include:
WSO2 Workshop Series Presenter
Senaka Fernando, an architect at WSO2, focuses on the WSO2 Governance Registry and WSO2 Cloud Services Gateway. In addition to his product development efforts, he has provided technology consulting on customer engagements, helping to successfully implement governance, enterprise application integration, SAP integration, and on-premise portal solutions. He also founded the WSO2 Web Services Framework/C++ during his internship with WSO2 in 2008.
WSO2 is the only company that provides a completely integrated enterprise application platform for enabling a business to build and connect APIs, applications, Web services, iPaaS, PaaS, software as a service and legacy connections without having to write code; using big data and mobile; and fostering reuse through a social enterprise store. Only with WSO2 can enterprises use a family of governed secure solutions built on the same code base to extend their ecosystems across the cloud and on mobile devices to employees, customers and partners in anyway they like. Hundreds of leading enterprise customers across every sector—health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more—in every region of the world rely on WSO2’s award-winning, 100% open source platform for their mission-critical applications. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.