Mountain View, CA – November 5, 2014 WSO2 today announced that it will present two training courses in London to help developers gain a deeper understanding of WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (WSO2 ESB) and WSO2 API Manager technology and implementation best practices. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to become WSO2-certified in each product with an optional certification exam at each session. For more information on the WSO2 Training and Certification Program and to register for courses, visit http://wso2.com/training.November 18-20: WSO2 ESB for Developers – Fundamentals
This three-day course is designed for junior developers interested in becoming certified in WSO2 ESB technology. The session will begin by identifying the fundamental building blocks of a service-oriented architecture (SOA). It then will examine how an ESB serves as a backbone for an enterprise SOA infrastructure. Key topics will include how to
- Setup, start and shutdown WSO2 ESB.
- Load, run and understand WSO2 ESB samples.
- Create simple message flows for routing, filtering and transforming messages.
- Create proxy services and REST APIs for exposing simple Web services and applications.
- Integrate WSO2 ESB with message brokers for persistent and asynchronous messaging.
- Apply basic WS-Security principles to secure proxy services and APIs.
- Understand enterprise integration patterns (EIP) basics, and how WSO2 ESB can be used to implement them.
This one-day class is designed for enterprise architects, Web strategists, business and system analysts, technical managers, and API developers. The session will begin with an overview of the WSO2 enterprise middleware platform and its component architecture. The class then will examine an API management use case to demonstrate best practices using the WSO2 API Manager. Key topics will include how to
- Publish, consume, and subscribe to APIs.
- Apply OAuth for identity management.
- Handle API monitoring and analytics.
- Extend API management.
- Manage the API Gateway.
- Engage with the community.
- Make use of API façade patterns.
- Take advantage of scalable deployment patterns.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.