One-day technical workshop on February 5, will examine how to accelerate project delivery, implement loosely coupled and interoperable services, and adapt to changing demands Palo Alto, CA – January 30, 2013 – Today, organizations often encounter roadblocks that prevent agile and reliable integration—including incompatible message formats and protocols, unreliable endpoints, complicated processing sequences, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) anti-patterns. In a one-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will explore how to successfully integrate a comprehensive set of capabilities to accelerate project delivery, easily implement loosely coupled and interoperable services, and rapidly adapt to changing business demands. The “The Agile Integration Platform: A Best Practice Workshop” workshop will be held on Tuesday, February 5, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., in Palo Alto, CA. For more information,visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-february-palo-alto-the-agile-integration-platform-workshop. The workshop is designed for IT architects and developers seeking to effectively overcome common organizational roadblocks for rapid and reliable integration. Session topics will include:
- An overview of the WSO2 SOA and Integration Platform reference architecture.
- An evaluation framework for selecting an enterprise service bus (ESB), governance registry, and API management components.
- How to accelerate integration projects to expose data and business processes.
- How and when to integrate cloud services.
- Service monitoring best practices to ensure high quality of service (QoS).
- How governance guides service development and yields agile integration.