One-day technical workshop on February 5, will examine how to accelerate project delivery, implement loosely coupled and interoperable services, and adapt to changing demands
Palo Alto, CA – January 30, 2013
– Today, organizations often encounter roadblocks that prevent agile and reliable integration—including incompatible message formats and protocols, unreliable endpoints, complicated processing sequences, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) anti-patterns. In a one-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will explore how to successfully integrate a comprehensive set of capabilities to accelerate project delivery, easily implement loosely coupled and interoperable services, and rapidly adapt to changing business demands.
The “The Agile Integration Platform: A Best Practice Workshop” workshop will be held on Tuesday, February 5, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., in Palo Alto, CA. For more information,visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-february-palo-alto-the-agile-integration-platform-workshop
The workshop is designed for IT architects and developers seeking to effectively overcome common organizational roadblocks for rapid and reliable integration. Session topics will include:
- An overview of the WSO2 SOA and Integration Platform reference architecture.
- An evaluation framework for selecting an enterprise service bus (ESB), governance registry, and API management components.
- How to accelerate integration projects to expose data and business processes.
- How and when to integrate cloud services.
- Service monitoring best practices to ensure high quality of service (QoS).
- How governance guides service development and yields agile integration.
Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 director of solutions architecture, provides consulting and training for enterprise IT architects and developers. He also focuses on the company’s vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Asanka has more than a decade of experience implementing projects, from desktops and Web applications to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com
or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog
, and FriendFeed.