One-Day, Hands-on Workshop Offers IT Professionals Best Practices for Installing, Configuring and Using Advanced Features of the WSO2 API Manager Palo Alto, CA – July 18, 2012 – Many traditional service-oriented architecture (SOA) and integration platforms enable rapid development, but they provide little support for collaboration, sharing and re-use. As a result, IT teams often experience rapid portfolio proliferation and sprawl rather than enhanced business agility. In a hands-on workshop for IT professionals,WSO2 will explore how to use the WSO2 API Manager (currently in beta) to address these challenges and optimize an organization’s API interactions. To participate in the one-day workshop, “Discover the WSO2 API Manager,” attendees will need to bring a laptop capable of running a virtual machine (4 GB memory recommended). The workshop, which runs 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., is being held in two locations:
- London, Tuesday, July 24, 2012, to register, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-july-london-discover-the-wso2-api-manager-practical-workshop.
- Palo Alto, Thursday, July 26, 2012, to register, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-july-palo-alto-discover-the-wso2-api-manager-practical-workshop.
- Introduction to the WSO2 API Manager
- Installing, configuring and using the WSO2 API Manager
- Clients and API keys, sandbox and production
- Analytics and activity monitoring
- Advanced features for versioning, branding/skin development, deployment, and SLAs
- Next steps, futures, and how to engage with WSO2