WSO2 Webinar Will Examine How to Publish, Find, Explore, Subscribe to, Evaluate, and Monitor an API in Less Than 30 Minutes Palo Alto, CA – September 11, 2012 – Mobile applications, service consumers, and third-party development partners can present new business opportunities when enterprises deliver an efficient, secure, scalable, and managed API environment. However, too often the IT groups acting as service providers lag in supporting these opportunities because of the significant time and effort they are taking to configure gateways, provision consumer profiles, manage access keys, integrate management infrastructure, and create service proxies. To help IT professionals optimize their use of managed APIs, WSO2 will present a webinar that examines how to take advantage of the recently launch WSO2 API Manager. The one-hour technical session, “WSO2 Use Case - Getting Started with API Manager”, is being held on Tuesday, September 18: 9:00 a.m. PDT For more information, visit http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2012/09/wso2-use-case-getting-started-api-manager. The webinar will explore how WSO2 API Manager provides an environment for rapid, productive API creation and publishing. Through live demonstrations, participants will see first-hand how to publish, find, explore, subscribe to, evaluate, and monitor an API in less than 30 minutes. The webinar will also look at how:
- An API developer can rapidly create an API from an existing Web service.
- API Governance best practices can be applied to publish, deprecate, and retire APIs.
- An API consumer can use the self-service API Store to find, explore, subscribe to,and evaluate APIs.
- API Gateway capabilities can be configured to manage, secure, protect, and monitor API traffic.
- The capture of API usage and review of API analytic dashboards deliver IT business insight.