Palo Alto, CA – May 19, 2014 – A successful connected business seamlessly integrates people, processes and data across an extended value chain—decreasing interaction costs and automatically adapting business activities to respond to market events. WSO2 will present a series of workshops to help IT professionals achieve the benefits of a connected business through a confluence of cloud, mobile, API, big data, social, and open source technologies.
“The Integration Ecosystem” workshop series is being held in three U.S. cities in June:
- Charlotte, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-charlotte-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
- Salt Lake City, Thursday, June 5, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-salt-lake-city-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
- New York, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-new-york-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
- A connected business vision roadmap
- An overview of modern enterprise challenges and opportunities
- An introduction to WSO2’s integrated middleware platform
- A discussion of customer success stories
- How to simplify the integration of services
- Understanding the significance of API management
- Demonstrating an agile platform for the connected business
- Benefits of working on a fully open source platform
- How to engage with WSO2 to start implementing the connected business vision
Building a Connected Business Integration Ecosystem
The interactive workshop is designed for enterprise architects, IT managers, CIOs and service-oriented architecture (SOA) experts. The session examines how to effectively build a connected business integration ecosystem that can grow revenue and outperform peers by increasing customer engagement, enhancing productivity and seizing market opportunity with an open source approach.
WSO2 Workshop Series Presenters
Chris Haddad, presenting in Charlotte, is vice president of platform evangelism at WSO2. Chris works closely with developers, architects, and C-level executives to increase adoption of WSO2 open source technology, improve the middleware platform, and maximize customer value. Prior to joining WSO2, Chris led research teams as a research vice president at the Burton Group and Gartner advising Fortune 500 enterprise organizations and technology infrastructure vendors.
Asanka Abeysinghe, presenting in Salt Lake City, is WSO2 vice president of solutions architecture and focuses on the company's vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Additionally, he provides consulting and conducts regular training sessions and workshops for enterprise IT architects and developers. Asanka has more than 10 years industry experience implementing projects that range from desktop and Web applications through to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs in the financial domain, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 is the only company that provides a completely integrated enterprise application platform for enabling a business to build and connect APIs, applications, Web services, iPaaS, PaaS, software as a service and legacy connections without having to write code; using big data and mobile; and fostering reuse through a social enterprise store. Only with WSO2 can enterprises use a family of governed secure solutions built on the same code base to extend their ecosystems across the cloud and on mobile devices to employees, customers and partners in anyway they like. Hundreds of leading enterprise customers across every sector—health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more—in every region of the world rely on WSO2’s award-winning, 100% open source platform for their mission-critical applications. To learn more, visit http://wso2.com or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed..
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.