Half-day workshop will examine best practices for achieving enterprise IT goals, increasing productivity, and reducing costs using the cloud-enabled WSO2 middleware platform Palo Alto, CA – January 9, 2013 – The global economy and rapidly shifting market dynamics have created a compelling need to build enterprise applications more efficiently, reliably, flexibly and manageably. At the same time, organizations face new challenges daily—from huge data volumes to managing the latest mobile devices to controlling the cloud. In a half-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 examine how to address these demands by choosing a targeted set of capabilities for any given project using the modular, cloud-enabled WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform. The workshop, “Addressing Modern Enterprise Challenges with the WSO2 Platform,” will be presented by Jonathan Marsh, WSO2 vice president of business development and product design. The half-day session will run 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., and it is being held in two cities.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka, Tuesday, January 15, 2013, to register visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-january-colombo-addressing-modern-enterprise-challenges-with-the-wso2-platform-workshop.
- San Francisco, CA, Tuesday, January 22, 2013, to register visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-january-san-francisco-addressing-modern-enterprise-challenges-with-the-wso2-platform-workshop.
- Get Lean and Flexible will provide an introduction to the WSO2 Carbon component framework.
- Getting Connected will examine the WSO2 service-oriented architecture (SOA) and integration platform.
- Keeping it Organized will look at the WSO2 governance and identity platform.
- Improve Productivity will explore the WSO2 application development platform.
- Address Emerging Enterprise Challenges will discuss APIs, ecosystems, the cloud, big data, and mobile computing.
- Understanding WSO2’s Open Source Business and Engagement Model will present WSO2’s vision for reinventing middleware technology.