Half-Day Technical Workshop on December 7, Will Examine Best Practices for Achieving Enterprise IT Goals, Increasing Productivity, and Reducing Costs Palo Alto, CA – December 3, 2012 – Today enterprise applications require efficient, reliable, flexible and manageable building practices. Additionally, organizations must respond to the growing demands of enterprise IT, including the management of mobile devices and huge volumes of data. In a half-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will explore how to optimize enterprise IT best practices by choosing a targeted set of capabilities for any given project using the WSO2 middleware platform. The workshop, “Addressing Modern Enterprise Challenges with the WSO2 Platform,” will be held on Friday, December 7, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., in Bangalore, India. Jonathan Marsh, WSO2 vice president of business development and product design will lead the workshop. For more information, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-december-bangalore-addressing-modern-enterprise-challenges-with-the-wso2-platform-workshop. Addressing Modern Enterprise Challenges The workshop is designed for IT architects and developers seeking to obtain a high-level understanding of WSO2’s platform architecture and capabilities. It will explore how to get started with the WSO2 platform. Additionally, it will examine how enterprises can increase productivity while reducing cost with components of the WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform . The workshop will be organized along six topics:
- Get Lean and Flexible will provide an introduction to the WSO2 Carbon component framework.
- Getting Connected will examine the WSO2 service-oriented architecture (SOA) and integration platform.
- Keeping it Organized will look at the WSO2 governance and identity platform.
- Improve Productivity will explore the WSO2 application development platform.
- Address Emerging Enterprise Challenges will discuss APIs, ecosystems, cloud, big data, and mobile.
- Understanding WSO2’s Open Source Business and Engagement Model will present WSO2’s vision for reinventing middleware technologies.