One-Day, Hands-on Workshop Offers IT Professionals Best Practices for Installing, Configuring and Using Advanced Features of the WSO2 API Manager Palo Alto, CA – August 28, 2012 – Many traditional service-oriented architecture (SOA) and integration platforms enable rapid development, but they provide little support for collaboration, sharing and re-use. As a result, IT teams often experience rapid portfolio proliferation and sprawl rather than enhanced business agility. In a hands-on workshop for IT professionals, WSO2 will explore how to use the WSO2 API Manager to address these challenges and optimize an organization’s API interactions. To participate in the one-day workshop, “Discover the WSO2 API Manager,” attendees will need to bring a laptop capable of running a virtual machine (4 GB memory recommended). The workshop, which runs 9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m., is being held in two locations:
- Madrid, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, to register, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-september-madrid-discover-the-wso2-api-manager-practical-workshop.
- Orlando, Thursday, September 13, 2012, to register,http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-september-orlando-discover-the-wso2-api-manager-practical-workshop.
- Introduction to the WSO2 API Manager
- Installing, configuring and using the WSO2 API Manager
- Clients and API keys, sandbox and production
- Analytics and activity monitoring
- Advanced features for versioning, branding/skin development, deployment, and SLAs
- Next steps, futures, and how to engage with WSO2