One-Day Workshop Offers IT Professionals Real-World Best Practices for Delivering RESTful APIs and Creating New Monetization Models by Exposing APIs on a Vertical PaaS Palo Alto, CA – June 27, 2012 – Increasingly, managed APIs are at the heart of enterprise IT strategies for extending business processes and services to customers, partners, and other groups within the organization. In a one-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will examine:
- Best practices for delivering RESTful APIs, dynamic API service levels, and API governance.
- New monetization models that can be achieved by deploying a vertical platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and exposing business APIs to partners and customers.
- How to create an “AppFactory” to host partner applications while maintaining compliance, monetization, customer ownership, and project visibility.
- Boston, Wednesday, July 11, 2012, to register, visit:http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-july-boston-deliver-your-business-as-an-api-and-create-an- appfactory-workshop.
- Washington, Friday, July 13, 2012, to register, visit:http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2012-july-washington-dc-deliver-your-business-as-an-api-and-create-an-appfactory-workshop.