I am happy to announce that we have launched the free beta of WSO2 Identity Cloud.
WSO2 Identity Cloud is based on the open-source WSO2 Identity Server product. It helps companies set up single sign-on (SSO) from their local enterprise directories to web applications.
You also get a brandable application catalog page for easy application discovery.
- You improve your corporate security:
- Users no longer access web apps when their enterprise credentials are disabled.
- You can see who accesses which applications.
- Your password security is enforced across all applications.
- You make your employees more productive:
- They no longer have to maintain multiple passwords,
- They can find the applications available to them.
- You can reduce costs:
- Reports let you see which applications are actually in use by whom.
Here’s how you can get started:
1. Log into Identity Cloud,
2. Download the agent to connect the cloud to your local user store,
3. Add applications to the catalog (with predefined templates, uploaded definition files, or manual settings):
That’s it! Your users can access the applications directly or via a nice application catalog page:
See more information in Identity Cloud documentation and let us know what you think!