As you gear up for summer, sign up for our ever-popular SOA Summer School program starting in June.
No idea what SOA Summer School is? Well it’s a two-month program that offers weekly online sessions on various topics relating to enterprise SOA. We started WSO2 SOA Summer School in 2009 to help IT architects and developers beat the recession and update their knowledge and insights into the latest SOA technologies and best practices. We got such great feedback, we ran it again last year and are expanding it with brand new content this year.
While we’ve covered basic technology in the previous sessions, this year we focus on practical solutions to real world challenges faced by enterprises today. We’ll showcase WSO2-based solutions, from security to governance to enterprise integration and cloud. We’ve also changed the format a little bit as well — the sessions are now more intensive and only two hours long.
Here’s the list of sessions that you can sign up for by going to http://wso2.org/training:
- Security policy enforcement for the enterprise
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- End-to-end governance in the enterprise
- Enterprise integration with SAP and WSO2 ESB
- Enterprise Integration with the FIX Protocol
- Mobile-izing enterprises with the WSO2 Mobile Services Gateway
- Master Data Management in your SOA
- Platform-as-a-Service: The WSO2 way
- Wrap-up: The Best of Summer School 2011
Here the link to the press release we issued this week, for more info.
Hasmin AbdulCader, Director, Marketing
Tweets by HasminA