We are excited to announce not just one, but three WSO2 user-conferences, taking place in three different cities this year. The first of which is WSO2Con Asia, on March 24 – 26 in Colombo, Sri Lanka, followed by WSO2Con EU in Spain, June 16 – 18, and WSO2Con US in San Francisco, October 27 – 29
The 2-day conference and in-depth tutorials day of each WSO2Con will showcase how a connected business seamlessly integrates people, process, and data across an extended value chain, decreases interaction cost, and automatically adapts business activity in response to market events. The sessions will focus on:
- New enterprise integration architectures
- Cloud technologies that transform application delivery
- Enterprise mobility solutions
- Enhancing business opportunities with big data analysis, enterprise governance and security
- Agile enterprise application development platforms
While the first cut of the agenda for WSO2Con Asia is now online, Call for Presentations (CFP) is now open for the event in Spain. We look forward to receiving your submission on how the revolutionary WSO2 enterprise middleware platform as has made an impact in your organization.
So do save the dates and start making plans today to join us at a WSO2Con closest to you! See wso2con.com for more details.
– Tasha Hettiarachchi, Senior Marketing Officer at WSO2, and General-Chairperson WSO2Con 2014