Careers - United States
We are looking for a charismatic new graduate (the area of specialization isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through) who has the passion to start a career in office administration/operations and who has the ability to provide continued support in operations by supervising staff, planning, organizing, and implementing new ways of doing things.
If you are a person who would not settle until the job is done and thrives on challenges, this will be the job you are looking for. The right candidate will take full ownership of managing the Mountain View office, treating it like your second home. You will ensure that every person who walks through the door feels welcome and supported and that the office runs like clockwork.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment.
- Responsible for the facilities and day-to-day operations.
- Implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Coordination and implementation of employee benefit and rewards programs such as healthcare, etc.
- Support recruitment efforts in the US.
- Liaise with the global team, proactively reaching out to HQ in Sri Lanka by email, chat, and phone whenever you have questions or issues to resolve.
- Support the coordination of company events, conferences, and individual employee travel (air/ground, hotels, bookings, etc.)
- Seek out new ways to create a fun, positive environment.
- Enthusiastically step up to take on tasks as new requirements arise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- Highly proactive and continuously works on improving administrative areas
- Good verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, and evenings (when required)
- Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail