Careers - Sri Lanka
Marketing Officer - SEO and Analytics
Supported by a strong technology team, marketing at WSO2 is at the forefront of growing our business. We constantly break new ground by communicating creatively and engagingly with customers in all our marketing activities. The marketing team offers a unique opportunity to build a strong global technology brand.
You must be an analytical-minded person who enjoys number crunching and deriving insights. You will be responsible for leading the fields of data & analytics and search engine optimization (SEO). This involves setting up website tracking, collecting data, analyzing, converting data into insightful information, giving recommendations based on insights that will be taken into consideration for effective decision-making.
The ideal candidate should have some or all of these characteristics:
- A degree in business, computer science, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is a must; being Google IQ certified will be an added advantage
- Ability to setup website event tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Deep understanding of conversion rate optimization
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Facebook analytics, Hotjar, Hootsuite and other similar tools
- Proficient in SEO and other mechanisms that help improve organic traffic to the website; should be familiar with SEO tools, such as Moz
- Ability to find effective solutions/mechanism to increase product downloads, improve website engagement, and generate new leads
- Basic or advanced knowledge in Google and Excel spreadsheets
- Some knowledge/experience in digital marketing concepts is a definite advantage