Careers - Sri Lanka
Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development
If you are an individual who's extremely innovative and passionate and enjoy working with cutting edge technology, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies. The selected individual will work in the mobile application development space for the WSO2 Internal IT team.
As a Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development at WSO2, you are expected to meet the following requirements and perform the job role as mentioned below, but it does not limit to only that.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
Required skills and experience
- BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering; 1-2 years of prior industry experience in the area of Mobile Application Development will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Experience with third-party libraries and good knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience in publishing and maintaining Android applications to Playstore
- Working knowledge in Push Notifications (FCM)
- Android UI & UX experience
- Experience in writing Android unit and integration tests
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
- Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and and iOS SDK
- Working knowledge in APNS
- Experience in publishing and maintaining iOS applications to App store
- iOS UI & UX experience
- Experience in writing test cases for iOS apps