WSO2 StratosLive is the Java PaaS operated by WSO2. It is powered by the multi-tenant WSO2 Stratos
cloud middleware platform and shares a common code base with the award-winning WSO2 Carbon
enterprise middleware platform.
|On-premise and in the cloud.
||Private or Public PaaS.
||Public Java PaaS operated by WSO2.
WSO2 StratosLive allows developers to:
- Instantly provision an application server and deploy Java Web Applications (war files)
- Integrate applications in the cloud with a full ESB-as-a-Service
- Provide single sign-on to applications deployed on WSO2 Stratos as well as other cloud services such as SalesForce.com and Google using open standard SAML2 tokens
- Host business processes in the cloud using the industry standard BPEL language
- Monitor cloud and internal applications and build business monitoring dashboards
- All without installing a single byte of code!
Middleware on Demand
The WSO2 StratosLive Java PaaS, hosted by WSO2, enables developers to instantly provision and pay for just the middleware services they use.
Enterprises can use the WSO2 StratosLive to host business process flows between business partners as well as implement cloud-based services that access internal systems.
Rapid App Development and Elastic Scaling
Developers get all the benefits of the complete WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform and the multi-tenant, elastic WSO2 Stratos cloud middleware platform without the hassles of setting up machines and middleware. Instead, developers gain:
- Instant access to a complete middleware PaaS with messaging, data, business and presentation services, as well as common identity, security, governance, monitoring and management services
- A consistent, easy-to-use check-box GUI for configuring and managing services
- Freedom to focus on composing high visibility apps and tuning business processes instead of struggling with low-level data, transport and other legacy integration headaches
- Elastic auto-scaling of applications and services
Flexibility to Move from Public to Private PaaS
Changing business demands may require the applications running on a public PaaS today to move into the data center tomorrow. WSO2 makes it easy by enabling the seamless migration of apps and services across WSO2 StratosLive, WSO2 Stratos and WSO2 Carbon. Developers get the convenience of starting development on WSO2 StratosLive and the flexibility to move applications and data as needed to a WSO2 Stratos-powered private PaaS or even WSO2 Carbon running on traditional servers.
Try the WSO2 StratosLive