Smart Analytics for Banks and Financial Services
Technology has continuously transformed banks and financial institutions in the past few decades, enabling them to shine in this increasingly competitive industry. And now, advanced analytics is offering these industry players the best chance yet to re-assess and redefine their strategies. Innovators in this space are already eyeing the benefits of leveraging ‘smart analytics’ to predict customer behavior, sharpen risk assessment, control costs, and drive revenue.
Who should attend?
- CIOs and CTOs of banking and financial institutions
- Heads of IT, Risk management and Card center of the banking and FI sector
This forum will explain how you can incorporate smart analytics via a 100% open source platform to:
- Detect and prevent fraud and money laundering activities
- Manage risk in real time within rapidly changing markets
- Predict churn and provide dynamic retention offers
- Implement real-time contextual advertising to attract customers
- Monetize transactional data insights to create new revenue streams
Bring your concerns, questions, or any issue related to fraud detection you want to solve! We would like to keep this session as interactive and productive as possible.