Join this workshop to learn about the WSO2 API Manager. The workshop will address:
- The emerging web API space and why it is important
- How WSO2 products help implement APIs from your existing and legacy systems
- How the WSO2 API Manager fits into the WSO2 Platform and enables exposing and managing APIs both internally and across the web to partners and mobile apps.
- How to install and configure the WSO2 API Manager
- How to publish an API into the API manager
- Advanced features (versioning, branding, key management)
This lecture-style workshop will enable participants to learn how to deploy and use WSO2 API manager as well as understand API Management.
|Asanka Abeysinghe, VP, Solutions Architecture at WSO2
As the Vice President of solutions architecture, Asanka focuses on the company's vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Additionally, he provides consulting and conducts regular training sessions and workshops for enterprise IT architects and developers. Asanka has more than 10 years industry experience implementing projects that range from desktop and Web applications through to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs in the financial domain, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
Sessions to be covered:
Understanding APIs and API Management
Introduction to the WSO2 Platform and using it to enable APIs
Introduction to WSO2 API Manager
Installing API Manager
Review API Manager, Initial Configuration, Publish API
Calling the API (curl, Java)
Understanding Analytics in the API Manager
- How do you configure ssl / deployment advice / clustering
- Create their own SLA tiers
Next steps, futures, and how to engage with WSO2