Integration in the Age of Digital Transformation
Every enterprise has a multitude of existing systems that perform critical functions, including on-premise, internal and external, as well as cloud systems. Integrating information across these systems is critical for an enterprise to successfully implement its digital products by way of enabling the organization to offer APIs that provide critical business functions to attract new markets. Therefore, most often than not, enterprise integration is at the heart of any organization’s digital transformation strategy.
Who should attend?
Enterprise architects, solution architects, CTOs, CIOs and others that wants to learn about the role of integration in digital transformation and how WSO2 Enterprise Integrator is used to achieve this.
This workshop will explore the following areas:
- Overview of enterprise integration: The past, present and future
- Integration service: Is it an anti-pattern in future enterprise architecture?
- Integration beyond the ESB: Integrating services, systems, data and identities
- The role of integration in microservices, Internet of Things (IoT) and APIs
- Redefining the developer experience
- Hybrid integration: On-premise, integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and iSaaS
WSO2 workshops are meant to be practical, interactive and educative. They are presented by WSO2 personnel who regularly participate in architecture reviews and consulting services and very often are a part of our engineering team.