API WEBINAR Series
Are you wondering how a service differs from an API?
Do you want to connect your SOA services to mobile applications?
or, do you desire to understand how REST APIs reshape integration and improve agility?
Join the WSO2 team and API evangelist Kin Lane for a webinar series exploring API practices, platforms, and patterns. API webinar series sessions will describe:
- WSO2 API Manager capabilities that enable rapid integration between back-end services and mobile applications
- How to quickly start designing, publishing, monitoring, and consuming APIs
- When the API FaÃ§ade Pattern decouples interface from implementation
- Why API Management applies to internal consumption of private service
- Using API Management building blocks and enhancing business value
||WSO2 Latest Product Release - Introducing WSO2 API Manager for Mobile Applications and Rapid Integration||
||WSO2 Use Case - Getting Started with API Manager||Watch Now|
||WSO2 Use Case - API Facade Pattern||
||WSO2 Advantage - Promoting Service Re-use with API Management||Watch Now|
||WSO2 Case Study - API Management Building Blocks and Business Value||Watch Now|
|Chris Haddad||Paul Fremantle||Asanka Abeysinghe||Sumedha Rubasinghe||Kin Lane|
|VP, Technology Evangelism||Co-founder & CTO||Director, Solutions Architecture||Software Architect||Guest Speaker API Evangelist|