What are Sandesha2 Reports and how can I use them?
- By Chamikara Jayalath
- 15 Aug, 2006
- Reads: 3997
SandeshaReport getSandeshaReport(ConfigurationContext ctx);The information currently given from the SandeshaReport are following:
- A list of sequence IDs of all the incoming sequences.
- A list of sequence IDs of all outgoing sequences.
- The status of each sequence.
- Number of completed messages of each sequence.
SequenceReport getOutgoingSequenceReport(ServiceClient serviceClient);As you can see, there functions can be divided into two groups. The first three functions will give information about out going sequence which are the sequences where the current endpoint works as a RM source. The last two functions allows you to obtain reports on incoming sequences on which the current endpoint works as a RM destination. A sequence report gives following information about a sequence.
SequenceReport getOutgoingSequenceReport(String to, String sequenceKey,
SequenceReport getOutgoingSequenceReport(String internalSequenceID,
ArrayList getIncomingSequenceReports(ConfigurationContext configCtx);
SequenceReport getIncomingSequenceReport(String sequenceID,
- The status of the sequence.
- The direction of the sequence.
- The sequence ID.
- The completed messages of the sequence.
- Whether the sequence is secured.