Effective IT organizations capture business activity, usage activity, policy decision events, policy violations, policy exceptions, and governance key performance indicators. Monitoring service endpoints, ESB servers, and mediation flows can proactively identify system failures and enable error recovery before the issue interrupts business operations. The WSO2 Business Activity Monitor provides a flexible framework that easily integrates with ESB middleware and delivers a capable monitoring solution.
In this webinar, Kasun Weranga will present how to monitor your ESB server(s) using the WSO2 Business Activity Monitor. He will demonstrate the monitoring capability available when integrating BAM2 with Mule ESB.
He wll discuss -
- Monitoring the ESB server's system resources (CPU usage, Memory consumption) through JMX.
- Monitor the statistics of deployed services through JMX.
- Use of High performance, low latency, Non-blocking, multi-threaded API for publishing events from Mule ESB to BAM.
- Capturing useful data by inspecting payloads of messages going through Mule ESB.
- Analyzing the captured data and visualizing it in dashboards.
- Real time monitoring using Complex Event Processing.