Business organizations today look for enterprise IT platforms that can adapt themselves to business requirements as soon as the need arises. On demand application creation and agile software delivery is a crucial requirement in such an environment. WSO2 App Factory is the ideal solution for enterprises that need to create and manage applications while empowering Business as a Service.
In general, a business may need to expose their data (with certain restrictions) to their partners and enable partners to expose their data within the community. Around this data, both the parent business and the partners may need to develop applications and market them. Therefore it is vital, that the parent business possesses a platform, so that any partner organization can register and build their own applications and solutions on top of that. This is exactly what the WSO2 App Factory enables you to do as the parent business, thereby opening up endless opportunities.
Join Manisha Eleperuma and Manjula Rathnayaka on this final webinar in the WSO2 App Factory webinar series, as they discuss how the WSO2 App Factory handles
- Creation of data services to expose data.
- Publishing APIs for partners to discover.
- Application development using APIs and publishing to an App Store.
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and version controlling of applications.
- Application discovery, subscriptions and purchasing.
- Data analytics to CXOs.
- Integrated development environment with existing systems as LDAP, JIRA, Redmine, and SVN.
- Integrated testing environment.