WSO2 API Manager provides a fully-fledged platform for creating, managing, and sharing APIs.
This webinar will discuss upcoming features of the 1.5.0 release specifically focusing on following.
- Support for custom mediation extensions points.
- OAuth2 based API authentication.
- New capabilities in throttling and restricting API access.
- Support for multiple gateway environments.
- Publishing to multiple API stores.
- Support for multi tenancy.
- Documenting an API with swagger style
- API usage statistics with WSO2 Business Activity Monitor.
- Customizing API Manager.
Lakmali Baminiwatta Software Engineer Lakamli joined WSO2 in September 2011. She is a software engineer in the WSO2 API Manager team where she mainly focuses on the development of the product. In addition to her product development efforts she has provided development support and technology consulting on customer engagements, including customer QuickStart programs focused on SOA integration.