Getting your Android Device Managed by WSO2 Enterprise Mobility Manager - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
By Mohamed Usama Mansoor
- 10 Sep, 2014
It is estimated that the Android platform’s share of the global market is above 84%. There is no doubt that Android has taken a major part of the enterprise mobility space today. Not only mobile phones and tablets, but TVs, wearable, and iOT devices are also powered by Android, thereby emerging the No. 1 mobile operating system in the world. WSO2 Enterprise Mobility Manager (EMM) gives special focus to Android, especially with regard to BYOD (bring your own device) and COPE (corporate) devices.
In this webinar, Chatura Dilan, senior software engineer at WSO2, will explain how you could use WSO2 EMM to control Android devices in your enterprise.
The session will focus on the following topics
- Overview of WSO2 EMM
- How to connect your Android phone to WSO2 EMM
- Android device management through EMM
- Android application management through EMM
- Create and monitor policies for Android devices
- How to have your own enterprise mobile app store like Google Play
- What are the challenges in using Android in your enterprise
- The future of Android in the EMM space
If you are a CTO, architect, developer, or a system administrator looking to manage Android devices and applications in your organization, this webinar is for you!