Getting your iOS Device Managed by WSO2 Enterprise Mobility Manager - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
By Mohamed Usama Mansoor
- 23 Sep, 2014
In 2007, Apple Inc. introduced the iPhone, which was one of the first mobile phones to use a multi-touch interface. Now, with iOS 7, iOS is enterprise-friendly with its features like enterprise mobile management support, remote wipe option if the device is lost or stolen, and support enterprise single sign-on. WSO2 Enterprise Mobility Manager (EMM) allows organizations to enroll iOS devices and manage its own Mobile App Store.
In this webinar, Niranjan Karunanandham, senior software engineer at WSO2, will explain how you can control iOS devices with WSO2 EMM in your enterprise. The session will focus on the following areas:
- Overview of WSO2 EMM
- How to create the iOS EMM agent
- Configuring the WSO2 EMM server for iOS
- How to enroll an iOS device to WSO2 EMM
- iOS device management with WSO2 EMM
- Create and monitor policies for iOS devices
- Create your own Enterprise Mobile App Store
- Future of iOS in the EMM space
This webinar is ideal for CTOs, architects, developers, and system administrators who want to manage iOS devices within their organisation.