[Carbon-dev] [Carbon Studio] ESB Graphical Editor

Viraj Rajaguru viraj at wso2.com
Wed Dec 7 04:20:52 EST 2011

Hi all,

Following new features are added to the ESB Graphical Editor.

   - Failover Endpoint, Loadbalance Endpoint, WSDL Endpoint are added to
   the ESB Graphical Editor.

   - Sequences can be edited in a separate page.

I have attached few screen shots which depict, using a Failover Endpoint
inside the editor and generated Synapse configuration(Figure1 & Figure2),
and using a sequence inside the editor and edit it in a separate
page(Figure3 & Figure4).

Thanks,
Viraj.