[Carbon-dev] Strategy for developing new Carbon components

Danushka Menikkumbura danushka at wso2.com
Tue Jan 18 16:07:28 PST 2011

+1.

The norm is trunk has the latest. Anybody interested in the latest stuff
tend to use the trunk.

Also, you have the freedom to use a desired Carbon core dependency version
in your component on the trunk. Since we can live with multiple versions
there should not be any issue as long as the build picks all dependencies
when building packs.

Thanks,
Danushka