[Carbon-dev] Please host 3.2.0 packs for testing

Samisa Abeysinghe samisa at wso2.com
Tue Jan 25 05:34:36 PST 2011

Build still remains broken.

We cannot start testing till the build is fixed. The whole of trunk need to
build. Local builds are not good enough.

Please pay attention to the build breaks reported
by continuous builds. Without that, all other work is not effective right
now. The QA cycle need to start now, if we are to release in one month's
time.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Pradeep Fernando <pradeep at wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan at wso2.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <sameera at wso2.com>
> wrote:

> >> We are waiting for two key changes.
> >>
> >> Pradeep's changes to Carbon distribution, this affects all the products.
>
> sorry for late update. changes to appserver and esb is done.
>

> --Pradeep.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe