[Carbon-dev] ESB with servlet transport?

Afkham Azeez azeez at wso2.com
Sat Jul 9 10:56:00 EDT 2011

It could be possible to quickly implement support for multiple ports in the
LB. The configuration will look like this;

<service>
            <hosts>
                <config>
                      <host>esb.cloud-test.wso2.com:80</host>
                      <targetPort>8280</targetPort>
                 </config>
                 <config>
                      <host>esb.cloud-test.wso2.com:443</host>
                      <targetPort>8243</targetPort>
                 </config>
                 <config>
                      <host>esb.cloud-test.wso2.com:9443</host>  <!-- Mgt
Console requests -->
                      <targetPort>9443</targetPort>
                 </config>
            </hosts>